Access Services is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our product and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or special offers
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We may contact you by email, phone or fax
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, then you can change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.