Personnel Door Sets
A steel personnel door is a durable door that is used for general purposes – with a focus on high security and insulation, and suitable for pedestrian traffic.
These door sets are constructed from high quality galvanised steel.
A general purpose steel door and frame, these personnel doors are available as: a single personnel door, a door and half size and double personnel doors.
Personnel doors are extremely versatile and can be used in Industrial, commercial and even any domestic settings giving additional security over a timber door. It enables you to safely secure your stockroom, office, or residential building against any form of forced entry. Our steel door sets can be supplied and fitted to most openings and entrances of your property.
Here at Access Services, we strive in combining only the best in quality, unbeaten price along with a fast and easy installation of your new personnel door.
As they have potential for high traffic and/or abuse, the life of a steel door outweighs that of a timber door, they are most suited for excessive amounts of usage. Personnel door sets can also be supplied as fire rated to suit internal or external openings, with a fire protection from one to four hours.
- Double rebated door leaf 45mm thick
- Three anti-jemmy door bolts fitted to door leaf and frame – Increases the durability and security of the personnel door and decreases chances of a break-in
- Fitted with high-density honeycomb insulation – This type of insulation is not only lightweight but has a high strength and will stay in its shape for many years without rotting or bending. It is also brilliantly efficient at providing a superb thermal insulation, keeping it warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Supplied in a grey polyester baked paint finish.
- Suitable for onsite painting if required.
- Fully welded, double rebated outer frame in 2mm thick galvanised steel.
- Three fixing points on both sides with adjustable jacking points.
- Stainless steel threshold – 12mm High
We offer a variety of different options and added extras onto our personnel doors to meet your specific requirements and needs. We offer these specialised features – enabling you to customise to your specific size or requirements of your building:
- Powder coat – Standard RAL colour of choice. Get a powder coating on your door to match your brands colour or have it fit in well with your buildings aesthetic.
- Vision panels – The glass shape that is fitted in the door, get in contact with us to see what specific shapes we can do for you.
- Louvred ventilation panels
- Double glazed
- Multi-locking system
- Three stainless steel dog bolt hinges
- Stainless steel ‘D’ handles and internal thumbscrew with euro lock cylinder
- Five keys (Unlimited keys available)
STANDARD STOCK SIZES:
900mm Wide X 2100mm High – 1000mm Wide X 2100mm High
If you are interested in getting a personnel door for your property, or if you have any further questions – then please do get in contact with the experts today at Access Services on 01933 275091.